Precision acrylic base plates created to fit your specific vision machine. They allow for backlighting and a clear, clean view of the part.
Acrylic base plates are 0.50" (13mm) thick and available in sizes from 150mm x 150mm up to 400mm x 400mm.
- Choose between M4 (metric) or 1/4-20 (English) threaded holes.
- Fixture base plates can be customized to fit and mount to your vision stage.
- A small area in the center of the plate does not have threaded holes, which allows an unrestricted view for very small parts.
- QLC vision plates extend slightly past the measuring range to allow maximum clamping from the outer edges.
- Dowel pins/magnets are added to plates for securing to Quick Load Corner fixture.
Choose from R&R Fixtures QLC multi-window or multi-hole vision plates below.
Multi-hole vision platesSet up and check as many parts as possible at one time
Our multi-hole vision plate is ideal for use with all sizes of parts and can be used to fixture an unlimited number of parts on the plate at one time, secured using our R&R fixturing components. Ideal for anyone who has a variety of shapes and sizes of parts that need fixturing.
|Base plate size mm (inch)|
|13 x 150 x 150 (0.50 x 6 x 6)|
|13 x 200 x 200|
|13 x 250 x 100|
|13 x 250 x 150|
|13 x 250 x 250 (0.50 x 10 x 10)|
Multi-window vision platesMore windows for the clearest view of small parts
Our multi-window plates help you view your parts clearly without any obstructions. Parts can be secured to the vision fixture base plates using various R&R fixture components. Multi-window base plates can accommodate numerous parts at one time with different size window options.
|Base plate size mm (inch)||Window openings|
|13 x 200 x 200||5|
|13 x 250 x 100||3|
|13 x 250 x 150||3|
|13 x 250 x 250 (0.50 x 10 x 10)||5|
|13 x 400 x 400 (0.50 x 16 x 16)||7|